THANK YOU players, parents & sponsors
for supporting the Philipstown Little League!
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2016 SPRING SEASON IS NOW OPEN.
Sign up before Feb
After Feb 1st: $150
After Feb 28th: $200
Have more than 1
child in your family playing? All kids after your first pay half price!
Jr Minors (Coach
Pitch or off Tee): K-2 (5 years old and older)
Minors (Kids Pitch,
more serious gameplay) Grades 2-4
Umpires, Tournament Play) Grades 5-7
All players can play
up or down a division based on skill and
Players are eligible
starting at 5 years old and up to 12. Cut off date is May 1st. Any child still
12 on May 1st is eligible.
Benefits of Playing
Baseball with Philipstown Little League:
- Fun, competitive Baseball for
- Playoffs for Minors and
- All Star tournaments for top
- Free Clinics run by Coach
Virgidamo and the Haldane Baseball Team
- Opening Day and Closing Day
Celebrations and Family BBQ
- Trophies for all Jr. Minors
- Trophies for Minors and
What is a typical Schedule?
- Jr. Minors: 1 mid week practice (time and day chosen by Coach) + 1 Saturday Morning Game.
- Minors: 1 Mid Week Game, 1 Saturday Game, 1 Practice.
- Majors: 1 Mid Week Game, 1 Saturday Game, 1 Practice.
- All Practice times are set by your Volunteer Coach.
- Saturday Games are 9 or 10:30 for Jr. Minors
- Saturday Game between 9 and 1 for Minors and Majors
We currently have an open skills and drills night Thursday nights at 5:30 at the Rec Center.
EMAIL US IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.
CONGRATS Majors Dodgers & Minors Mets!
PHILIPSTOWN LITTLE LEAGUE 2015 CHAMPS